It’s all about you,
facing your professional context
for Executives, Leaders, Managers,
Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed
- It encourages thought about situations encountered in the work environment â€“ and sometimes their impact on family life â€“ and considers adapted behaviors . . . .
- . . . provides simple keys to understanding interpersonal, transversal and managerial relationships . . .
- . . . and provides conceptual inputs and grids for the development of skills and interpersonal communication.
- explore practical solutions for identified issues
- Develop new skills to remain efficient in a VUCA* environment.
- adjust our work environment â€“ especially if we have to work from home â€“
- to achieve a work-life balance that allows us to enjoy both our professional and private lives to the fullest
- to progress in our company in order to motivate ourselves or to stay motivated/li>
These are a few topics that deserve our attention.
What other avenues would you like to explore to find meaning in your work ?
Team management and re-motivation
Companies, especially SMEs, also face difficult challenges.
- survive the crisis by not, or at least minimally, proceeding with layoffs or short-time work.
- involve employees for a more effective crisis management
- making the best use of everyone's skills â€“ which has always been an objective, but has become essential today, with often a reduced number of employees â€“Â
- retaining employees â€“ the crisis will not last forever
- reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
- develop innovative ideas and new business opportunities
What other areas do you need to address ?
or you can directly book your free exploratory session here
* VUCA : an acronym originally developed by the U.S. military after the fall of the USSR. It sums up the new situation of the world after this upheaval, and by extension the situation of today's professional world, which has become Volatil, Uncertain, ComplexÂ and Ambiguous.
Coach in Lausanne, Yverdon-les-Bains & online. Professional development coaching. InterQualiaÂ® certified consultant and ACC ICF certified coach.
Â© 2018 - 2021 - Design and production Alternatives & Transitions Coaching