“But what good is a coach?”Â
This is usually one of the first questions I get asked when I introduce myself. Coaches can be found in almost every conceivable field. From the “slimming” coach to the “cook” coach, including the “make-up” coach.
- develop your management skills, acquire new skills or prepare for retirement
- decide on the terms and conditions of a job change, a career or even a life transition
- assess the situation during a disruption, whether it is when the children leave, during a separation or, on the opposite, when a partnership is planned
- rebalance your private life and professional activities
- get ready for an expatriation or a relocation process
- achieve an objective that is close to your heart and that you have been pushing back for years….
“But couldn’t I do it alone ?”
But is it always very effective ?Didn’t we sometimes have the feeling, when we thought we were leaving for a beautiful expedition to discover ourselves, that we were finally only flying over the field of possibilities like an airline pilot: too high to capture the details, too fast to fully enjoy them and above all the feeling of not having the choice of the destination. A coach will first help you define the real need behind your stated goal. Is it about reaching a quantifiable target? or feeling an emotion? sharing a state of mind? letting off steam? asserting yourself? going further and exploring your limits? or “just” feeling better? Together with you he will then explore your experiences, your resistances, your limiting thoughts, your successes and your joys. He will guide you in discovering your strengths, hidden resources and potential, allowing you to achieve your goal in the most effective way possible. He will help you to obtain personalized and concrete solutions with tangible impacts. So yes, of course, you can try it alone. But at what cost and for what result ?
Would you like to know more ? Get in touch with me !