In a nutshell :
What is the InterQualia® professional assessment ?
Based on a personal survey, InterQualia’s professional assessment assesses your current professional situation and to project yourself into a future that is closer to your aspirations, by tapping into activities you enjoy, and therefore are good at.
What to expect from this work ?
Based on the Flow theory of Hungarian psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihaly, leader of the Positive Psychology movement, the InterQualia assessment enables you to become concretely aware of what makes you, or can make you, happy at work and suggests ways to improve your situation in order to reach an ideal and more efficient Flow state.
How can the Flow assessment help you ?
To assess your current job, your feelings about the tasks you perform, your work environment and to project yourself in a position where you would really enjoy doing your job. To keep, or regain, self-confidence and control over your personal development.
Who is the InterQualia® skills assessment for ?
For managers or HR who wish to support their employees towards greater success and professional performance by offering them ways of identifying levers for their well-being at work.
Anyone currently employed who wants to assess their situation and seriously want to improve their quality of life at work.
In what format ?
- a survey to analyze your current status and to project an ideal situation
- a detailed status report
- practical suggestions for achieving the ideal situation, whether in your current position, in the event of a change of position or job.
How I can support you
Ideally carried out within the framework of a coaching program, the Flow assessment will serve as a guideline in a process of quality improvement of your professional life, in which I will guide you in a co-creative mindset.
It helps to assess your strengths that are not necessarily related to a learned technique – which could also be called talents, qualities or soft-skills – relevant to your professional situation, whether as an individual or within a team or company.
A person in a Flow state :
- has confidence in her/hisself
- is perseverant and stress resilient
- is motivated by the activity itself
- experiences pleasure doing what she/he does
- is creative and effective
- develops its potential optimally
InterQualia® skills assessment – Understanding what needs to change
On an individual basis, the InterQualia® Assessment helps you to become aware of the emotional states caused by the accomplishment of various activities and to understand which ones can allow you to live in the Flow – to be happy in what you do and to feel harmony between being and doing – whether in your current position or in a planned occupation.
How is it today ? How should it be ? How can I get there ?
InterQualia® skills assessment – A dynamic instrument
In a second phase, the InterQualia® Assessment suggests areas for improvement, activities or skills that should be emphasised or, on the contrary, reduced.
InterQualia® Benefits – An instrument to fight absenteeism and presenteeism
As an individual
- identifying your talents
- understand what motivates you
- eases the re-positioning of your job
- enable a work-life balance
- draw up a situation assessment before changing jobs or operating a career transition
At a team organisational level
- develop the potential and the motivate of your team
- facilitate talent management and continuity
- understand the emotional workings of the team
- foster employees loyalty
- prevent absenteeism and presenteeism
Certified InterQualia® Assessment Consultant and
ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC),
I can help you assess your competencies and those of your teams