InterQualiaÂ® Skills Assessements
Your professional emotional health assessment
and that of your team
How far have you got in making the most out of your talents
the fulfillment of your professional requirements
or your teams’ motivation ?
Know what motivates you, use your talents, combine pleasure and achievement,
finally develop your full potential at work !
You are not the only one who questions his/her professional well-being or that of his/her team !
A person in a Flow state :
- has confidence in her/hisself
- is perseverant and stress resilient
- is motivated by the activity itself
- experiences pleasure doing what she/he does
- is creative and effective
- develops its potential optimally
InterQualiaÂ® skills assessment – An emotional assessment
On an individual basis, the InterQualiaÂ® Assessment helps you to become aware of the emotional states caused by the accomplishment of various activities and to understand which ones can allow you to live in the Flow – to be happy in what you do and to feel harmony between being and doing – whether in your current position or in a planned occupation.
InterQualiaÂ® skills assessment – A dynamic instrument
In a second phase, the InterQualiaÂ® Assessment suggests areas for improvement, activities or skills that should be emphasised or, on the contrary, reduced.
InterQualiaÂ® Benefits â€“ An instrument to fight absenteeism and presenteeism
As an individual
- identifying your talents
- understand what motivates you
- eases the re-positioning of your job
- enable a work-life balance
- draw up a situation assessment before changing jobs or operating a career transition
At a team organisational level
- develop the potential and the motivate of your team
- facilitate talent management and continuity
- understand the emotional workings of the team
- foster employees loyalty
- prevent absenteeism and presenteeism
Certified InterQualiaÂ® Assessment Consultant and
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with ICF,
I can help you assess your competencies and those of your teams
The InterQualiaÂ® Competence Assessment on the practical side
The test and the written result are available in 4 languages: French, German, English and Italian.
Once your identification code received, you can take the online test any time at your convenience, within a reasonable period of time. Allow yourself 20 to 30 minutes in a quiet location. You will thereafter be given the complete test report, which will be discussed at a debriefing session lasting approximately one hour.
The full report â€“ 1 summary paper + 1 detailed document of about 30 pages â€“ will then be handed over to you and discussed during a debriefing session lasting about an hour.
or you can book your free exploratory session here
Â© 2018 – 2020 – Design and production Alternatives & Transitions Coaching