What is the InterQualia® professional assessment ?
The InterQualia® professional well-being assessment helps you to become concretely aware of what does, or can, make you happy at work, and suggests ways of improving to achieve an ideal, more effective situation – a so-called Flow* situation.
It is based on the Flow* theory of Hungarian psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, leader of the Positive Psychology movement.
What to expect from the InterQualia® skills assessment? ?
The Flow InterQualia® assessment will help you to :
- take stock
of your current professional situation
- project yourself in a professional future
where you would really enjoy yourself
- find ways
to get there
your skills and creativity
- take control
of your professional development
- take stock
For whom is the InterQualia® skills assessment intended ?
Anyone currently employed who :
- wishes to take stock of his or her professional situation
- intends to improve his quality of life at work
- is looking to carry out a career transition
- undertakes a life transition
- is returning to the workplace after a prolonged absence that has led to a re-evaluation of personal values, such as a parental or sabbatical leave
In what format ?
- a survey
to analyze your current status and to project an ideal situation
- a detailed status report
- practical suggestions
for achieving the ideal situation, whether in your current position, in the event of a change of position or job
- a personal follow-up
on the implementation of your choices (if you have chosen to follow a coaching program)
- a survey
How my coaching will help you
By using your InterQualia® professional well-being assessment as a guideline for improving the quality of your life, both professional and private. I will support you in this process in a spirit of co-creativity, ideally as part of a coaching program.
* Flow is a mental state of full and complete satisfaction in the practice of an activity. This state is characterized by, among other things, an intense concentration, the loss of notion of time, the feeling of being in control, the notion of surpassing oneself and to progress.
InterQualia’s® job well-being assessment – Understanding what needs to change
The InterQualia® Assessment helps you to become aware of the emotional states caused by the accomplishment of various activities and to understand which activities can enable you to live in Flow* – to be happier in what you do and to feel a harmony between being and doing – whether in your current position or in the new activity you are seeking.
How is it today ?
How should it be ?
How can I get there ?
InterQualia® skills assessment – A dynamic instrument
In a second phase, the InterQualia® Assessment suggests areas for improvement, activities or skills that should be emphasised or, on the contrary, reduced.
The basics of well-being at work :
Meaning + Pleasure + Progression = Flow *
InterQualia® Benefits – A tool to better live your professional life
The InterQualia® Assessment is evolutive and does not lock you in a box.
You are not the same person as yesterday, and not the same person as tomorrow. Unlike other skills assessments, InterQualia® Assessment presents you with a snapshot of your current situation and suggests ways to evolve in the direction you have chosen. Repeated at regular intervals, it allows you to measure your progress towards your objective.
Know to Do ⇒ Know to Be ⇒ Know to Become
Especially useful in cases of career repositioning or a career transtion driven by a redefinition of one’s personal values – for instance following a feeling of exhaustion, a burn-out, a sabbatical leave, maternity leave – the InterQualia well-being assessment enables you to :
- identify your strengths
- understand what motivates you
- ease the re-positioning of your job
- balance your professional and personal lives
- take stock of the current situation before a change of job or a professional retraining
- project yourself into a professional future that matches your values
Certified InterQualia® Assessment Consultant and
ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC),
I will help you assess your competencies and those of your teams