What is the InterQualia® professional assessment ?
The InterQualia Flow assessment based on the Flow* theory of Hungarian psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, leader of the Positive Psychology movement.
Carried out as a complement to a coaching program, or independently of it, the InterQualia skills assessment allows you to become concretely aware of what makes you, or can make you, happy at work. It then suggests ways to improve the situation in order to reach an ideal and more efficient work envrionment, a Flow* situation.
What to expect from the InterQualia® skills assessment? ?
The Flow InterQualia® assessment will help you to :
- take stock of your current professional situation
- project yourself in a professional future where you would really enjoy yourself
- find ways to get there
- regain your self-confidence
- develop your skills and creativity
- take control of your professional development
For whom is the InterQualia® skills assessment intended ?
Anyone currently employed who :
- wishes to take stock of his or her professional situation
- intends to improve his quality of life at work
- is looking to carry out a career transition
- undertake a life transition
- is returning to the workplace after a prolonged absence that has led to a re-evaluation of personal values, such as a parental leave or a serious illness
In what format ?
- a survey to analyze your current status and to project an ideal situation
- a detailed status report
- practical suggestions for achieving the ideal situation, whether in your current position, in the event of a change of position or job
- a personal follow-up on the implementation of your choices (if you have chosen to follow a coaching program)
How I will support you
Ideally carried out within the framework of a coaching program, the Flow assessment will serve as a guideline in a process of quality improvement of your professional life, in which I will guide you in a co-creative mindset.
* Flow is a mental state of full and complete satisfaction in the practice of an activity. This state is characterized by, among other things, an intense concentration, the loss of notion of time, the feeling of being in control, the notion of surpassing oneself and to progress.
InterQualia’s® job well-being assessment – Understanding what needs to change
How is it today ?
How should it be ?
How can I get there ?
The InterQualia® Assessment helps you to become aware of the emotional states caused by the accomplishment of various activities and to understand which activities can enable you to live in Flow* – to be happier in what you do and to feel a harmony between being and doing – whether in your current position or in the new activity you are seeking.
InterQualia® skills assessment – A dynamic instrument
The basics of well-being at work :
Meaning + Pleasure + Progression = Flow *
InterQualia® Benefits – A tool to better live your professional life
Especially useful in cases of career repositioning or a career transtion driven by a redefinition of one’s personal values – for instance following a feeling of exhaustion, a burn-out, a sabbatical leave, maternity leave or an absence due to a serious disease – the InterQualia well-being assessment enables you to :
- identify your strengths
- understand what motivates you
- ease the re-positioning of your job
- balance your professional and personal lives
- take stock of the current situation before a change of job or a professional retraining
- project yourself into a professional future that matches your values
Certified InterQualia® Assessment Consultant and
ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC),
I can help you assess your competencies and those of your teams
Career coaching for executives. Career transition and certified life coach. The Flow – Professional well-being assessments, soft skills. Certified InterQualia® consultant,ACC ICF certified coach. Coaching for cancer survivors. © 2018 – 2022 – Design and production Alternatives and Transitions Coaching